1. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Swordsaint (or the Rebalanced Paladin if you prefer)

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Oooh, no I'm wrong. I misread spells granted, thought it was eight chosen AND six random, as opposed to eight total, six of which are random.
    Ah, yes. Phew! I've been thinking that needs to be cleared up a bit, but I'm not sure how. The maximum number of 5th level spells a Swordsaint 20 can even know should only be 4, but yeah, he would then be able to choose any two of his spells when his spells are granted (probably two of his 5th level ones), and six additional spells would be granted to him at random from his 12 spells known.

EDIT: Added a separate clause in the Swordsaint's spellcasting allowing him to persist buffs active on himself when he reduces a foe to 0 or fewer hitpoints rather than recover a cast spell. Because it becomes tedious having to continue spending your standard actions over and over again just to get a nifty spell effect.

I also added in the full description of the Saintly Resolve ability, so that people without the Tome of Battle can enjoy this class.
    Last edited by Ziegander; 2011-01-05 at 04:32 PM.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!