Quote Originally Posted by Blynkibrax View Post
The Miquot is a nice touch, LOTRfan.
Thanks. Kulak was, in my opinion, the coolest demon shown in Season 3, and I was so depressed when he blew up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
I made these stats for the campaign that I was previously running, which featured lizardfolk living among mostly Late Cretaceous dinosaurs.

TITANOSAUR
Huge Animal
Hit Dice: 17d8+170 (246 hp)
Initiative: -1
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 26 (-2 size, -1 Dex, +19 natural), touch 7, flat-footed 26
Attack: Stomp +22 melee (2d8+10) or tail slap +22 melee (3d8+15)
Full Attack: 2 stomps+22 melee (2d8+10) and tail slap +17 melee (3d8+7)
Special Attacks: Trample (2d12+15) (DC 30)
Special Abilities: Low-light vision, Scent
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft. (15 ft. with tail slap)
Saves: Fort +20, Ref +9, Will +6
Abilities: Str 30, Dex 9, Con 30, Int 1, Wis 12, Cha 5
Skills: Listen +13, Spot +12
Feats: Alertness, Great Fortitude, Improved Natural Attack (Stomp, tail slap), Improved Natural Armor (2)
Environment: Temperate and warm plains and forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, group (3-5), or herd (up to 20 adults with up to five adolescents)
Challenge Rating: 9
Treasure: None
Advancement: 18-20 (Huge), 21-25 (Gargantuan)
The earth seems to shake as a massive creature comes into view. Its small head, held high upon a very long neck, precedes its heavily-built body, mounted on four pillar-like legs. A layer of pebbly armor covers its back, while the rest of it is covered in smaller scales. Its long, powerful tail is held off the ground and swishes from side to side as it walks.

Titanosaurs are large herd animals that feed on plants, using their long necks to reach high into trees or into any hard-to-reach areas. The long neck also gives a titanosaur a wide view when watching for predators. Many eggs are laid at one time, and these are covered by a layer of sand and abandoned. The young are on their own until they reach at least Medium size, at which time they will be adopted into whatever herd is nearest. These statistics can describe any sauropod of similar size, including Saltasaurus, Alamosaurus, Cetiosaurus, and Camarasaurus. (note: If it isn't an actual titanosaur, change Improved Natural Armor to a different set of feats)

Combat: Titanosaurs are not inherently violent, though they will readily attack anything they perceive as a threat to themselves or their herd. Typically, a titanosaur will rear up on its hind legs and slam the attacker with its forelegs, while the heavy tail is also used in defense.
Trample (Ex): As in SRD, 2d12+15 damage, Reflex DC 30 half
Awesome, glad to see someone else's homebrew. I'll be adding it to the list of dinosaurs in the first post, if that is alright with you.