All right, I just finished the fighter plane. Unfortunately, that kicked the whole 'one post for all constructs' thing out the window. It got too long, so I split it up into piloted/normal constructs and vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulblazer87 View Post
Well, I really like this but only have one problem; what is the 'standard' for the construct? Specifically the Warforged. For example, in the 'Core' section, you say that you can replace the existing, default, core with another. Which is a good and jolly idea. But, what do you LOOSE in order to gain these benefits? What's the 'default' core that is replaced?

Also, maybe making a PrC or three (one for casters, one for fighters and one for rogues) to mkae a construct out of a character would be useful. For example, a human that starts replacing parts of him with construct components.

There are a couple like that around the forums, I was just thinking of how YOU would do it so they would be compatible with your creation.
Well, generally speaking, most constructs tend to have a magical core of a nondescript variety (Mostly, I leave it up to the DM). It grants no benefits and no penalties, but it doesn't cost anything. Well, no more than it does to normally create the construct. The alternative cores cost extra and, as such, grant extra benefits.

I DEFINITELY like that idea. I'm going to have to make those, now.