The main reason I took so long to vote is because I sort of have two favorites: my favorite flavorwise is the Dragonkin, but I really like the mechanics of the Pyre of Maat's Weigh The Heart ability. (And obviously I think the Redeemer is fantastic but I'm not going to vote for myself. ) I think that in terms of actual play consideration I'm going to have to vote for the Pyre of Maat.

The Dragonkin suffered from a lot of little problems and quirks in my opinion. I feel like with some tightening up it could've gotten my vote, because I completely love the concept of the class, but as it is it just didn't feel as solidly built as some of the classes in the running.

The Pyre's flavor would have been forgettable, except that the Weigh The Heart ability drives it home with a rather unique mechanic that forces a "fair" judgement. The fact that its effects are, to an extent, beyond the Pyre's control drives home the nature of maat as being almost a moral force of nature - as I understand it, the Egyptian concept of maat is a notion that sees moral law as an extension of natural law, so this sort of judgement beyond the player character's control underscores that for me.