Sage strike - Far to powerful for a 1st level maneuver. I think you should reduce duration by half.
I assume that all effects of that strike take effect simultaneously. Target is first dazed, prone, flatfooted and dazzled for two rounds, then prone, flatfooted and dazzled for another two and so forth.

Mithril gaze - I think duration should be reduced to 1 round.

Studying strike and Improved studying strike - I think both should be resolved as a full round action with each successful hit increasing bonus damage by 1 dice (I mean 1d6 with first strike, 2d6 with second and so forth. Double with Improved studying strike).
Reflex save DC could be increased by 1 for every succesful strike to make it little stronger.

Adamantine gaze - +10d6 damage for each strike for 1 round and status. Strike of perfect clarity should be ashamed. With minimum warblade level it means potentially 3 strikes for +30d6 damage (average 105 if all hit).

Eyes of steel - Same as Adamantine gaze. This time 4 strikes for +56d6 (average 196 if all hit, even 2 hits have significant chance to exceed 100 points of damage) and unpeasent bonus.

Omniscient - Maybe you should also allow to make saving throw or use knowledge check as AC.

Crippling strike - How long all those statuses last?

And I agree with Dead_Jester. Open palm, Opened mind is too strong.