Sage strike - Sapphire nightmare blade (Diamond mind) with successful concentration check deals additional 1d6 damage and make flat-footed against 1 attack. Sage strike can dazzle opponent and only deals (on average 1 point damage less). And DC equal to AC is almost never so low as 11.

Studying strike and Improved studying strike - I do understand. I just don't really see it. I thought about something along the lines of "each attack allowing you to better understand your opponent.".

Crippling Strike - I believe good effect would be blinded, paralyzed and stunned for 1d4 rounds and nauseated, exhausted and deafened for the rest of encounter. You could also seriously increase bonus damage (+12d6 maybe even more). Five shadows creeping ice enervation strike (Shadow hand) is far more deadly.

Adamantine gaze and Eyes of steel - Permissible even if I still believe it's a lot of damage.

For Open Palm, Opened Mind
1) Culling Blow - It isn't too strong. Not to mention there is always coup de grace against unconscious opponent.
2) Move with the Wind - Still it effectivly allows additional move action.
3) Gaze of the Iron God - 9 ranks, let's say 12 intelligence, Blade meditation, Skill focus (highly probable with that dicipline), roll 10 and DC is 25. For 9-10 level character it's still quite high.