Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
Like I said, I certainly love the fluff, and that you've added in some new Invocations is nice too. DFA got no support outside of Dragon Magic, and Warlock even got new abilities in the same book.

One question: Do the breath weapon die increases apply to all breath weapons, if you have more than one?
If any breath weapon you have deals the right energy type of damage, then it is receiving a boost. Dragons can take these classes and boost their breath weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Benly View Post
One problem I see with Dragon Adept is that good-aligned Dragon Adepts get kind of screwed on the totem breath damage bonuses at high level. Fivefold Breath will always benefit because it deals all four energy types, but Discorporating Breath can never benefit because it deals no energy type.
I'll be partly addressing that with the secondary God-based classes, by boosting up Bahamut's breath. It has always been in the shadow of Tiamat's breath, which is a problem with the breath effects, not the classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
Nice. I would go through the whole thing, as it has a few spelling errors. To many for me to cite each one, better to go through the whole thing and make sure its correct grammar and spelling.

Other than that, I love it. Great job.
I suspect that some of that comes from copy/pasting. I'll look it over. Glad you like it!