Beelzebub looks over the party one more time, as if mulling something over in his head. "So you propose to speak to these other world denizens? And request them to return the key if not the priest back? That will take time which normally I would not mind but if others get wind of my plans, it will be too late for me to prepare any strong defense. Instead.... " Beelzebub waves his clawed appendage as the light from your eyes is taken, replaced by the feeling of a scorching heat from around you. It continues to intensify until even as your vision returns.

Before you lies a veritable plane of fire. Cracks in the ground sometimes shooting forth jets of flame high in the skies which are clouded in a black ash spewing from the multitude of volcanoes in the area. The heat is almost becoming unbearable before a bright light washes over you, causing your bodies to cool and retain their temperature. "For those of you ignorant to the Abyss, this is Phlegethos. Here you are all on a different type of mission. You must travel to Abriymoch and meet with Belial. You will give him this." A black scroll appears in Iivraena's hands. "Do not open it nor let anyone else see it or it's contents. You must deliver this while not allowing his daughter Fierna to intercept it nor find out anything." The archdevil waves his hand as five small black flies with red skull patterns upon their bodies fly forth and land on all of you. They then seem to disappear as they dissolve into you. "Those are my marks to show you as envoys. It will allow you to meet Belial. However, should you fail, they also serve a secondary purpose."

With that, he looks towards the horizon. "There is where you will find the city and Belial. Be quick." With that, he vanishes. Following his directions, you look to see the largest of the volcanoes towering high above the rest about 10 miles away. A river of magma surrounds it, leaving a single stone bridge as the entry way, leading to a path up the mountainous visage....