I think, at present, there's two or three people who're doing or planning dragons for the thread, each making their individual attempts to rework the dragons so the dragons work and have flavor. All such individuals are reporting that they're kind of stuck on the last leg of their respective dragon classes.

In any event, I moved the Hellfire Wyrm and the Black Dragon to the abandoned list because they hadn't been updated or critiqued for more than a month (in part due to the discussion/reworking of dragons) and because I thought their respective creators might wish to make fresh posts for their revised dragon projects, assuming they're different enough from the previous to warrant such.

I do encourage people to discuss their work on the thread & elsewhere. I discourage, conversely, posting anything that's unfinished. I remain open to discussing such points or helping with ideas on AIM as well (I'm on pretty much 24/7, but don't be offended if I don't reply right away, as I work from home & may be on a business call or I may have forgotten to set myself as afk/busy.)

A few points on the dragon, that came up as I discussed the matter with Kyuubi, reworded here.
Dragons are 20 level classes. It's important to stress what that means.

Despite what some might think, you're a hero on par with Aragorn, Conan, Gandalf and the like at level 5. A level 5 hero can do everything those guys did, and face down threats about on par with what they did. A level 5 NPC can be a world renowned blacksmith that makes the finest quality weapons you'd find anywhere, on par with Hattori Hanzo. At level 5 you can be a scholar on par with Einstein.

So what does it mean, then, to be level 20? It means you're shoulder to shoulder with lesser gods. You need to have abilities that both reflect this and keep you competitive with such. Balancewise, you've got a really tricky proposition before you, as game balance typically goes out the window at 15th level, you really begin to see the gaps between various tiers of character, and mechanics can get broken without necessarily even trying to make it so (rather, it requires express effort to keep everything in line). Past 15th level, AC ceases to matter (to hit bonuses accrue faster than AC does), hitpoints have scaled so much faster than damage that attack routines need to be borderline ridiculous to even make a difference in battle, and the game can devolve into a form of rocket tag... hit the enemy first and obliterate them, or they're going to get a chance to obliterate you. Rinse, repeat.

The trick with Dragons, as I pointed out to Kyuubi, is that they're hard to design abilities for, which keep them at a suitable power level. They don't really have a specific role beyond 'overpower the enemy', which means there's no defined type of ability one can provide to them beyond 'hit them more/harder' and you're in a situation where you've got to make them fittingly overpowering without making them overpowered. In making them a class that can do this and stay competitive at higher level, you're facing the prospect of a borderline overpowered creature at low-mid levels (full attacking for 80+ damage at a level when your typical initiator class is perhaps doing half that). If you tone down the overpowering nature, you've still got to establish a role as a PC and sell the draconic "you're a majestic creature that makes people fall to their knees in fear and awe" flavor.
Dragons are complicated and comprehensive, they're well established in lore, so by tackling a dragon as a monster class, you've got to fit your dragon with dozens of such dragons in modules, sourcebooks, magazines and novels. They're 20 levels long, so there's a lot of work, and that's all compounded by the problems I went over, above. I'm not a bad homebrewer, and yet I confess dragons are too much for me. I don't envy anyone who decides to do one for themselves. They're a nightmare to design.