Quote Originally Posted by ghost_warlock View Post
gw's Questions of Questionable Intent

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Not really. I've had traits in fictional characters I'd be attracted to, but I don't think I've ever thought of it beyond that.
Of course this is because Visas Marr is a totally real person who exists and everything.
(this is a joke haha funny)

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
I'm 6 foot tall and I can fit in a washing machine.
Also I'm the best writer on a Creative Writing Degree, I think that's worth being proud about.

3. Roses or orchids?
Water lilies.
Or trains. Trains are pretty cool.

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
Ask my friends, they'd say Pringles.
Ask me, I'd say insomnia.
In reality, I'm over insomnia now so it's definitely Pringles.

5. How did you get to be so awesome?
Everybody thought I was already so I had to rise to meet their standards.
Then I exceeded them and beat up Nixon. Or... something.

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
Playing with Lego.
Proper way to support weight in arches and arch-like structures.

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
Vicky. This means Disneyland is all ours, just as planned.

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
Jim Henson.
The man's probably my hero.

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
Being a great novelist.
Or beating Nicolas Cage in a boxing match.

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
I like this.

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
Friendship.
Befriend him, then we'll team up on Tokyo.

12. Beards or babies?
Why is this a choice. I've got the first and women want my second. Give me a cigar.

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
Man, I did that when I was a teenager but I totally forgot what it actually meant after a while and now I've just totally forgotten it.
How about... Narcissisright. Being worthy of the praise you lavish on yourself.
So, me.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
What you say when you obviously aren't Shakespeare.

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
Does Elvis count? I don't really read much poetry or listen to too many old songs.
Although, Mack the Knife might count.

16. Favorite mythological monster?
Minotaurs. I have something of an obsession with the story of Theseus and the Labyrinth. I don't entirely understand why, but I sure hope my future children can escape the maze I build in our basement or I'll never be able to accept them as mine.

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
You'll be inside the meat grinder, I'll be by the operating controls.

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
By pressing that big red 'on' button.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
I'm cool with either, dawg. Comedy is perhaps my best so it works well, but if anyone's got any serious ones I'll answer it. Never really talk much about myself, could be fun.

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Justify my Playground-Celebrity Reputation. Or maybe pretend I'm still popular.