Nah, it was my frustrated attempts to get people to stop that led to my infraction.

I shouldn't have said what I said and no further comment shall be made on it. Ever. By anyone.

For reference, these are the characters that I can't find any substansive argument of them being worshipped figures:
  • Most of the actual Tuatha de Danaan, not that they're particularly interesting for the most part
  • The Mither o'the Sea [Orkney Queen fairy, namedrop mostly]
  • Oberron, already a request
  • Titania, not really a folkloric character
  • Mab, again, mostly later fiction
  • The named Fomori
  • there seems to be a deity AND a cultural hero called Gluskabe, so I presume the cultural hero is fine
  • Most of the God-Oni creatures aren't really religious features so they could probably fly
  • Nakken
  • Baba Yagga
  • Most Djinn characters from the real world, barring Zayat [or whatever the Islamic Satan-analogue is called]

If anyone has anything else they'd like me to look into, i'm happy enough to do so, similarly, if any of these are actively worshipped as far as you know, tell me so i can strike them off.

Anansi is another being that seems to be a god in one place and a storybook character in another [the latter in a series of South African storybooks] but i'm not sure where that lands him.