- Move without AoO, but for no net gain in distance traveled
- Turn a corner before charging (a staggered mount can use a standard action to initiate a partial charge)
This might make it a bit weak, but I could then buff it some by granting the mount the ability to ignore entangling effects during the movement. Thoughts?
- Ally immediately stands from prone without AoO, or prone enemy must spend a full-round action to stand if it stands from prone next round
- Flat-footed ally is no longer flat-footed. Advancement: Ally gains Uncanny Dodge for one round. Advancement: Ally also gains Improved Uncanny Dodge for one round.
- Ally takes an immediate free 5-foot step, or enemy is prevented from taking a 5-foot step for one round.
- Ally recovers from dazed or stunned condition. Foe might be dazed.
- Ally recovers from shaken, frightened, or panicked condition. Foe might be shaken.
- Ally gains own character level as temp hp for one round.
- Charmed, confused, dominated, or feebleminded ally gains new saving throw.