Quote Originally Posted by cfalcon View Post
I would recommend you first test with either a limited number of variable feats, or a "feat pool" like a wizard's spellbook.
Was gonna say a similar thing until I read your post! If you start off with your first floating feat with the choice of 2 different feats, then gained another 2 options/floating feat, it would make sense. You could basically have a backup feat-tree, go power attack if the combat expertise isn't helping, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cfalcon View Post
Once you are entitled to 3 attacks (11 BAB), your standard actions and attacks of opportunity can become double strikes, the first strike at your highest attack bonus, and the second at that -10.......But *just* giving it to fighters (especially at 7th level- I would think this would be more like 9th, and have some associated penalty to represent time lost) seems like you'll have to do this same remake to the paladin, barbarian, and ranger, because at a minimum all the full BAB guys are gonna want in on this.
So make a house rule on standard action attacks based solely on BAB. That way any class with better than worst BAB gets a piece of the action eventually.