Okay, so I completely redesigned a Vol.2 Hexblade Reborn based on a lot of my original design principles. I had to cut some of the concepts I thought were important to Vol.1's design in order to create a tighter more cohesive class the second time around.

I've included Vol.2 alongside Vol.1 in the original post, and I've reworked the Dread Necro spell list along similar lines as my reworked Warmage spell list. So far I should have three Tier 3 full casters with new spell lists as well as three Tier 3 "duskblades" working with recoverable spell mechanics and using their respective full casters' spell lists. I'm liking the system so far, but this means I have one to go - The Beguiler. I'm expecting to rework the Beguiler spell list, maybe even some of it's class features, and then work on some kind of Spellthief Reborn to take advantage of the Beguiler spell list and using recoverable spells.

And we're off! Please take a look at the new Hexblade in the original post and the new spell list!