Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
Steelform Earthcaster
Very cool. I'm afraid I don't have the tome of battle myself, and so am unable to comment on the balance, but you seem to have put a reasonable amount of work into it and some of the abilities just reek of awesome.

Gnomish Architect
Prerequisites: Gnome, Cha 15, Knowledge (architecture and engineering) 8, Able to cast Summon Nature's Ally II or Animal Messenger or any other spell second level or above which lets you control animals
Benefit: You can control burrowing animals around you to help you to create tunnels in the earth, usually for use in an underground Gnomish settlement. For every level of spell slots you expend (0-level spells count as 1/2 a level), you can create 50 cube feet. It takes one hour for the animals to create 25 cube feet tunnel. The tunnels can only be in earth. Tunnels created in certain conditions may collapse, and can be used to weaken the foundations of buildings.

I just whipped this up and made it up as I went along. What do you think? It's quite powerful but has limited use, so I'm not sure about the balance.