Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
If a KoT has spellcasting/manifesting abilities/martial manoeuvres/spell-likes/etc., how are they dealt with for duplicates?

- Do all copies have access to all spells, etc. the KoT had prior to summoning them?
- Do all copies share the KoT's spells, etc., so one suplicate using one takes it from the KoT's uses of it for the day/encounter/etc.?
- Can copies just not use such abilities?

Also, what action is Limited Time travel?
They have access to all abilities - which now reminds me I need to put a limit of "one use of the ability at a time" so you don't have 80,000 duplicates running around casting spells for you, if you happen to be a KoT 5/Ur-Priest 10 or some other crazy PrC that grants level 9 spells over 10 levels.

Or, they could just not cast spells above a certain KoT level. Say, they can only cast spells up to spell level (KoT levels - 5) or something. It'd take 14 levels of KoT to gain the ability for duplicates to cast 9th level spells, which would take you way into Epic levels to get that.

Also oops - Limited Time Travel should be a standard. I'll fix that right away!

Quote Originally Posted by radmelon View Post
The name intrigued me, but when I saw the pic I knew this had to be awesome. I actually jsut started reading homestuck a few days ago. Wierd how as soon as you become aware of something it pops up everywhere.
Welcome to the fanbase! Thanks for the kind words. Though, some of the abilities here are based off of stuff you don't find out till later in the story, so it might be sort of spoilery, sorry about that.