Quote Originally Posted by Pyromancer999 View Post
Yeah, thought the wording was a bit awkward, although I'm not entirely sure how to try to put it better than I did.
Considering that making it work for damage as well would make the feat too powerful, I don't see this as a downside.

Not entirely sure what those feats are, so I'm not sure how it seems like I'm trying to make these feats stronger.
They're some of the strongest melee feats in existence. The feat gives you the ability to use Intimidate in place of Diplomacy and allows you to get a bonus to it, almost making you into an instant Diplomancer. With a Diplomacy fix though that part is alright and I've seen something like that before as either feats or class abilities. However, the feat grants more than that, as you also get an SLA with a caster level higher than those of casters equal to your level and you can use it several times per day (or per encounter with Font of Awesome).

Making the command thing a seperate feat would be too weak as it has many ways to be blocked, but as a part of the same feat I'd instead make the caster level "1/2 your HD + Badass feats (may not be higher than HD)".

I'd like to see how that's possible, although I should remind you that Awesome Points converted from Inspiration points only last for the rest of that encounter.
You get 7 feats from levels, 1 from Human, 2 from Flaws. Font of Inspiration gives 1 point at first taking, increasing by 1 every time thereafter, so if all your feats are FoI you can get 55 bonus Inspiration points, combined with 10 from class levels for 65. If you spend 2 feats on Badass and Font of Awesome, you got 19 Inspiration points less for 46 points, which can be turned into 23 Awesome points. Since there is no limitation on the amount of times it can be used and I presume it is a free action to convert them (since it is also a free action to use either of them), you can get 23 extra Awesome points, which you would of course only convert when you think you need them. Of course, you'll need at least one more Badass feat to actually use them for something more useful than skill boosts or such, but then you still got 19 extra Awesome points.

Furthermore, since Inspiration points are refreshed every encounter, this makes Font of Awesome one of the best of these feats because it gives you a whole lot more to work with. A whole lot more. Up to 5 extra Awesome points per encounter if Font of Inspiration is not used.

As such, I'd limit the use of it to once per day. Though it kinda sounds like you wanted it to be useable like that anyway.

Actually, it does. It only prevents fire damage from one source: combustion, which lights an object on fire. That does not necessarily equate to preventing fire damage from a spell/power/breath weapon/etc. So, a Badass with this feat would still take fire damage from the attack, but if the attack also caused an item of the Badass's to catch on fire, he would not take fire damage from that aspect of the attack.
Alright. Was prettymuch wanting to point out you left the exclusion out, as feats usually have that in them to prevent ambiguous wording. Besides that, this is one of the feats here I like the most.

It's just a fire attack that deals damage within a certain radius that depends on the number of Badass feats you have. The explosion bit is more flavor than anything, although I'm currently considering revising it. Also, not sure how any character could have 8 feats at 3rd level. Explain.
2 Flaws, 1 Human, 3 Fighter bonus feats, 1 level 1 feat, 1 level 3 feat. The Fighter bonus feats come from being a Fighter 2/Feat Rogue 1 (ACF from UA). If playing Core only, you got up to 5 feats to use, which still is stronger than a level 6 Fireball spell.

Realistically, a character will most likely be receiving the feat at level 15. Only a Fighter would be eligible for such a feat at 12th, and could quite honestly use it. I hesitate to up the Awesome Point cost for the final ability, because although I acknowledge that it is quite powerful, it only applies to one attack/use of spell/etc. At most, I'd consider raising it to 4 Awesome Points.
Only a Fighter, a Human, any class that gets Fighter bonus feats, or anyone with at least 1 Flaw. 4 Awesome points sounds fair enough too.