Okay... Just made a sample level 8 character. Did NOT know how easy it is to, with a bit of optimizing, get the jump check up to >100 using traits (Quick), and adding in boots of striding, which means the speed is 60. Doubling the base land speed in a charge (50) gets 110 total, which means that when charging, we get 220. 220/10*4 for the jump check gets 88. The striding boots add +5, 11 ranks, boom. That's 104 with an item of less than 6000 gp, without accounting the strength, wisdom or the ring of haste. In order to alleviate this problem, I'm going to change this passage from:
At 5th level, when using Warp Charge, whether as part of a charge, bullrush or overrun, he may add the jump check to the damage.
To:
At 5th level, when using Warp Charge, whether as part of a charge, bullrush or overrun, he may add one sixth of the jump check to the damage.
Additionally, I'm changing the distance of the charge to double the jump check made.

And yes, I'll add the wisdom bonus limitation of the level. That's a smart idea to prevent excessive dipping.