Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
he may choose to force that creature to make a (DC 10 + Gunslinger levels + Charisma modifier)
To make a what?

Steady Hands: Gunslingers are trained to keep their hands steady, even during the most trying of times, so as to hit straight. This is one of the first, and also most important lessons that a gunslinger learns. The Gunslinger may take 10 on all ranged attack rolls, Disable Device, and Sleight of Hand checks, even when under extreme duress such as during combat.
Odd. But not overpowering.

Fan the Hammer (Ex): A secret Gunslinger trick that allows the gunslinger to shoot rapidly, more rapidly than the eye can follow, and also allows the Gunslinger to use more than one gun, without losing his accuracy to falter. Starting at second level, the Gunslinger may reload his ranged weapon as a swift action, given he has the necessary ammunition, no matter how his hands are occupied. He may use this ability in the middle of his full attack, if necessary. In addition, he may make an additional attack at his highest attack bonus whenever he makes a full attack.
Did you intend for this to only allow two attacks with one gun and one with the other, regardless of Base Attack? Swift actions can only be taken once per round.

Perfect Calm : The Gunslinger’s hands become even more solid and stable, and his calm is piercing, and almost frightening. Starting at sixth level, the Gunslinger may take 15 on all ranged attack rolls, Disable Device, and Sleight of Hand checks, even when under extreme duress such as during combat. In addition, he gains a Morale bonus to all saving throws made against fear effects, and against all effects that change the Gunslinger’s emotions (such as the rage spell, the crushing despair spell, etc etc).
With all the numeric bonuses the gunslinger is getting for his weapons, this seems almost redundant. I'm not sure about the balance on completely doing away with critical failures and always being able to take a pretty good roll.

Path of the White (Su): The Gunslinger follows the path of the White, that of truth and justice. The Gunslinger, while following a path of death, can reduce the pain and injuries of others through a reassuring touch, a simple word, or a kind look. Starting at seventh level, the Gunslinger may heal one target within 10 feet as a swift action, for a number of hit points equal to the Gunslinger’s Charisma modifier d6 damage. A creature healed in this way may only benefit from this ability once per encounter. The Gunslinger may not heal himself with this ability.
Free out-of-combat healing better than a cleric or druid? The only other thing I can think of like that is the Dread Necromancer, and that at least requires everyone to be undead.

Rapid Reload (Ex): The Gunslinger is trained to be able to reload as swiftly as possible, faster than may seem possible. Starting at eighth level, he may reload all ranged weapons he is currently wielding as a free action at any time. In addition, he may make an additional attack at his highest attack bonus -5 when he makes a ranged full attack.
I like this class. The biggest thing that bugs me about it is that you're best off using a bow. The mechanics just say "ranged weapon," so you'd get the most attacks with a bow without needing to expend swift actions (which you only get one of) to reload.

You may want to link to information about your guns, though. How they function seems kind of pivotal to some of the abilities. I'm assuming they're a move or full-round action to reload normally.