Quote Originally Posted by ghost_warlock View Post
gw's Questions of Questionable Intent

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
Um, maybe.

2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
I'm creative, and have really good friends.

3. Roses or orchids?
Either, they both look nice. :)

4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
Not sure. I guess my friends.

5. How did you get to be so awesome?
I'm awesome? When did that happen? I dunno. Maybe I learned it off you guys.

6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
Ten years ago, I was in my first year of high school. Sucky, sucky times.
Back then I wish I knew I'd meet better friends than the ones who turned into bullies... that was an unhappy start to high school.

7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
Gah! I can't choose. Too many people I'd want to keep...

8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
Hm, never really thought about that... No idea what I'd talk about either.

9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
I'd want to be remembered as the guy who was creative, friendly and overall well-liked.

10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
I liked Monorail Cat, but I don't have a pic...

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
The power to make him thirsty and warm. Then I can talk him into stopping his rampage and coming with me for some refreshing drinks. Everybody wins!

12. Beards or babies?
Neither.

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
Craptastic, though by the time I started using it, I was by no means the first person to say it. I guess it means something exceptionally crap.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
A mythical whip made from a magical liquid, somehow retaining a whip shape.

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
Thankfully, I don't have any pieces of music stuck in my head right now.

16. Favorite mythological monster?
The Golem. Hydras are also cool. Naga are pretty cool, especially the D&D type.

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
In an appropriately dramatic final battlefield. Like a crumbling tower surrounded by storms.

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
I beat you through logic. If you defeated me, I wouldn't be here to answer this question. Since I'm answering it now, I must've won.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
Either is good.

20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions?
Dunno. I singed up ages ago. I guess I like the whole 'people taking an interest in me' aspect.
Good questions. I'm liking this.