Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
1. A technique that let's the marksman lower a foe's AC or wreck their armor. Maybe "Armor Breaker" or "Armor Piercing Bullet" or "Corrosive Round"
Hmmm. This gives me an idea! Maybe I could integrate this with the Elemental Bullets technique, like an added effect if they fail saves. For example, when shooting fire type bullets, it adds an additional ongoing fire damage for a few rounds. For ice bullets, it reduces speed for a few rounds. Electricity bullets can have an added stunning effect, acid bullets can reduce AC for a few rounds, and sonic bullets, well maybe knock enemies back or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
2. A technique that let's the marksman gain a bonus to attack/damage rolls against a single enemy once per encounter. Perhaps scaling with level? Maybe "Right in my Sights" or "Marked Target"
3. An light bullet that allows the enemy to be tracked/seen even in darkness/magical darkness. Probably "Tracer Round". Maybe also a variation that burns through concealing fogs, something like "Incendiary Bullet" etc.
Maybe roll this into one technique. Designate one enemy per encounter whom you have bonus attack/damage, and you can locate even through concealment or cover. You may not see them, but you still know where they are. Thoughts?