2011-09-19, 02:36 AM (ISO 8601)
Halfling in the Playground
The Shortening Rules Questions
Is Xykon a Monster and/or a Player
- Does Xykon trigger Explosive Runes
- Does he take Damage from Explosive Runes
- Is he a valid target for the Screw This card named Surprise!
- Is he a valid Monster target
- Is he a valid Player target
- Can Durkon offer to heal Xykon
- Can Xykon accept healing from Durkon
While Xykon is retreating towards the Safe Haven
- Does he stop movement if he encounters a player
- Does he attack a player if his movement ends in a room with a player
When using the variant rule No Turing Back and a player has lost his last wound
- Do the effects of "Broken Weapon/Hysterical Aphasia/Turned into a Newt" end?
- Does Durkon's Shtick The Hope of Returing Home end those effects
- When does the above happen:
- Immediately, when he drops half of his Loot?
- Later, after he has missed a turn?
- On the skipped turn is he treated as being Paralyzed or Fleeing?
- Is he a valid target for PvP
- Is he a valid target for Xykon