1. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5, Base Class, WIP] Disciple of Balance

Quote Originally Posted by Codemus View Post
    Indeed, it is as I highlighted above. However, the ‘limited’ part is turning out to be not so much. I’ve been pouring over my books (I don’t have the Spell Compendium ) and just picking out anything of the Necromantic and Conjuration (Healing) and it’s quite a list.

The main problem is a lot of the better Necromancy spells are arcane. I’m thinking I’m just going to slap those on the spell list anyway, and see how it all gages out.

Also, still gotta do something about that cohort. It isn't where I want it quite yet. Shadow and Storm elementals seem just flat out better than the core four, but it strikes me as bland to have only the four. Maybe I should go back to giving it an upgrade at 16th level.

Oh, and thanks for liking the class. It can be hard to tell if its liked or not when noone posts. Not that I demand posting, it is still in the WIP stage, not PEACH (If I recall what that is correctly ).
    I can tell you this much from my own experience, it is hard to come up with your own spell list. as for the most being on the arcane list just say slap it on and say this to those who question "its only a divine spell on this character, also did you know the bard can cast arcane cure spells?" something you should probably take note on is how he gains his spells per level, is it gained all in one level like the cleric or druid?

Edit: my grammar equals bad tell me if you don't understand anything I say.
    Last edited by slaydemons; 2011-11-02 at 10:03 AM.
    Pirate avatar thanks to serpentine.