Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this. HOWEVER, as funny as it was, I had a hard time telling where you were being serious and where you were being funny. Moreover, I'm still trying to figure out what your main suggestions are (besides adding Spot and making a distance limitation on the shifting of bonuses etc.)

Also, the time stop lasts for only one round, not that it makes a huge difference.

In summary: what changes to do you recommend and what do you feel is in fact underpowered/overpowered?

Note: When I say "numerical bonuses" I'm talking about enhancements and such, not natural bonuses. Say for example that the Arbiter has a cloak of Charisma +6. He could reallocate that to his allies, but not the +10 total bonus from having the cloak and a natural Charisma of 18. The same goes for if he has Eagle's Splendor, etc.

This needs to be clarified. The wording is tricky though. Suggestions?

As for skills, you obviously can only take as much of a penalty as the number of ranks you have in the skill...
Ok. May I sig that?

I will put all the sarcasm in a color like purple. Will that help?

I'm not talking so much about the range as the amount that you can take away from people (though range helps), which should have a limit.

I didn't see that restriction, posting about it might elp.