Mighty Blows: Hasn't been updated yet, still says "+20 to first attack, +10 to second". Was very confusing until I read the comments. Additionally, this text is pretty bad.

Consider this: What happens if you take 19 levels of fighter and then 1 level of Mighty Warrior? You have +21 BAB, but due to the text of Mighty Blows, you only have 3 attacks. (You actually lose an iterative by taking a level of Mighty Warrior. As Fighter 19 you have +19/+14/+9/+4, and as a Mighty Warrior you have +21/+11/+1)

Also, a lot of feats are balanced by Base Attack Bonus in the prerequisites. This guy could take Shock Trooper at 3rd level, and no, that is not okay. he can also get into a prestige class with BAB prerequisites at half the level. You want this guy to be ultimate? "The Mighty Warrior receives a bonus to his attack and damage rolls equal to his class level". That gives him +40 to hit total at level 20, but doesn't screw with his BAB rules for multiclassing or prerequisites.

Focused Rage- It's alright. The wording is a little awkward, but you communicate what you want pretty easily.

Unstoppable Blows- The wording "gets a +1 to score critical blows" is incorrect. What you're trying to say is "His critical threat range increases by 1".

Killing Blows: The wording you want here is "His critical multiplier increases by 1"

Channeled Rage comes too early in the text. It threw me off. I'll come back to it when I get to 8th level.

Two-Handed Savagery- First of all, the name of the ability implies it should only work when he's raging, and only against the guy he's raging against. I also think that would help balance out the ability, as it is pretty strong. 9x your Strength modifier is a really high number, but then, you would have to take 19 levels of a single class to achieve it, so I guess it's fair in its own way. x3 for only 5 levels is pretty strong as well, considering all you already got, but it ends up only almost doubling your damage output, while a maneuver can easily triple or quadruple it.

...Eh, it's like 2:30 AM where I live and I don't have the energy to give the whole thing a point by point review, sorry. But listen, I will say this: The class isn't made for 3.5.

You want to supercharge melee? You want to make him stronger than a wizard or a cleric? I respect that. But 3.5 isn't about being better than another class. It's about being successfully challenged by monsters of your CR.

A class can be strong, but the most important thing to remember is this is a game, it's not a competition. A game isn't fun if you don't get to play it. For example, did you ever play Final Fantasy X? Even from the very start of that game, as long as you attacked correctly and exploited weaknesses, playing to your character's strengths, you one-shotted all enemies (and you always went first)

Sure, that made it easier for you to level up and collect spheres and gain experience, but that wasn't a game. It was a chore, and a very repetitive one. (Note: I love FFX. It's one of my favorite games for the PS2 EVER)

And at least then you got cool visual effects and you were the only one playing, so you could enjoy being awesome. D&D is a team sport, and if you're just ripping your CR-appropriate enemies to shreds with no help from your crew, you and your group aren't really going to be enjoying things that much.

I know I'm not exactly one to talk, seeing as I make powerful classes all the time, but I at least try to make them fun, and I have a very specific balance point in mind. When I go over my abilities at a given level, I think "What am I likely to run into at this level? Is my character too strong for those enemies? Will I overshadow my group too much? What level-relevant challenges can the DM offer me?"

Basically, what I'm saying is: Always winning is boring. It's like what the guys were trying to tell me when I made my vitalist class.