Well, tier 2 was a goal I gave it after the first draft already hit the forums, so what you see is the idea as it came to me put on paper, not the final product or a representation of the current goal. Now that I have a goal in mind and some feedback, I can try and clean it up.

I have an idea for some Sunder shenanigans that will help him hit tier 2. Several Sunder ideas, actually. The problem I'm facing now is that this guy is going to be very class-feature heavy if I implement everything I have in mind, so a lot of abilities I have in mind for him will be put on a list of abilities that you'll be able to choose from. Thus, one Mighty Warrior will never have every Mighty Warrior ability, but you'll have lots of abilities to choose from.

So! As of right now, I'm looking for suggestions as to power levels on his current abilities and suggestions for new abilities. What level do you think he should be able to learn Slay at as an absolute baseline, for example? Or Final Rage, Demidos? Please post feedback on this for me to review. And if you have ideas for new abilities, post them with a suggested minimum level you think they should be learnable at; no ability will be outright thrown out without at least be read and considered, just remember to keep it combat-oriented. Throwing fireballs is a no-no without some good storytelling.

The first post will be updated when I have this in some semblance of organized. Thanks for all the feedback so far, and please keep it coming!