Hmm. Invisibility seems kind of...counter to the rage theme. I may need to change that to fit it in. And flight would be very limited if I kept it non-magical; it doesn't make sense otherwise. The DR is higher than I would have gone, but I like it. Swim without a check...Is there currently anything that can do that? Even races with a swim speed need a check, don't they? As for water breathing, I'd rather just make him not need to breath anymore; it's easier to fit into a theme while keeping some semblance of a martial theme: he's just too stubborn to suffocate. As for teleporting, perhaps something vaguely dimension door-esque to warp him near a foe he wants to fight? No, the target of his Focused Rage. That will work nicely, I think.

The only problem I really foresee with a tier 2 martial character is that he'll be pretty much a stand-alone, which is why I'm not giving him healing for the time being. I might later, but for now I'll leave it out. I don't foresee this stopping him from hitting tier 2; it certainly isn't hindering the Sorcerer any.