Quote Originally Posted by Mangles View Post
@ DMofDarkness

Why the weird eldritch blast damage. 1d6 at 1, then 2d6 at 2, then 3d6 at 6. Seems an unusual progression. Wouldn't 2d6 be more appropriate at 3rd or 4th level.
Mostly because I mistyped. :P Fixed.

Also, the Fae lesser archetype power really should not be made at will. Ever. You're able to use it to teleport away from melee combat, pretty much never getting hit. You can use it to escape a spell's area, or out of LoS/LoE. It's incredibly versatile, and has to have some restriction. Per day in a stat that's normally dumped seemed good enough. I included it because I thought that the Fae warlock had to have some type of transportation ability at a low level, but flight is too powerful and glide seemed out of place. Teleportation worked out with the wizard ACF from PHBII, despite being really strong with it dependant the only stat the wizard needed, so I kept it as is, based off intelligence, and not charisma like the other abilities are. A 2-3/day panic button seems useful, and able to scale with level, if the character invests in Int. Keeping it as is.