Thread: [3.5] The Fey Compendium

1. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] The Fey Compendium

Fey Creatures Part III
    third party

Spoiler: Fey Creatures (third party)
    Show

Asterisk (*) indicates that there are more than one entries, comprising a distinct group of creatures.

Name Source Type CR HD LA Notes
    Adh Sidhe ME2 Medium Fey 8 8 +4 evil fey, whose sole purpose in life is to hunt, torture and slay other evil beings
    Ashmalkin ASoS Diminutive Fey (Extraplanar) 0,5 1 +0 malicious fey that tame and ride stirges
    Asrai CGF 71 Small Fey (Water) 1 3 - fey-shaped water elementals
    Asrai TH2 12 Tiny Fey (Aquatic) 2 1 +3 dwell in crystal clear lakes, ponds and rivers
    Baagnu SAW Medium Fey 7 6 +7 haunting male or female water spirit
    Baccae RML Medium Fey 3 3 +3 raging handmaidens of Bacchus-Dionysus, Greek
    Bakeneko CR 8 Medium Fey (Spirit) 1 3 - capricious cat spirit, Oriental
    Banshee TLP 40 Medium Fey 3 8 - harbinger of death, Irish
    Baobhan Sith TH3 17 Medium Fey 6 9 +4 evil female fey that feed on the blood of living creatures
    Beansidhe CF 5 Medium Fey (Incorporeal) 0* 6 - fey spirit that warns the living of mortal danger
    Befind TLP 59 Tiny Fey 1 4 - part of a trio of fairies who appear at the birth of a child, Gallic
    Bladeleaf ME1 Tiny Fey 1 1 +2 cruel, sadistic fey that nonetheless see themselves as guardians of the forest
    Blood Sprite CC2 24 Small Fey 0,5 2 - murderous sprites that lure travelers
    Boar Wizard CoT Unseelie Animal 4 7 - unseelie boar with wizard levels
    Bodb Dearg TLP 37 Medium Fey (Sidhe) 7 12 - the King of the Sidhe, son of Dagda, Irish
    Bogle FM 57 Medium Fey 4 5 - chosen defenders of sylvan glades
    Brewer Gnome CC 23 Small Fey 1 2 - famous or infamous travellers and brewers
    Brownie FM 57 Tiny Fey 1 0,5 - good-natured fey who "adopt" a family and do chores
    Brownie TLP 22 Tiny Fey 1 4 +6 a treasure to any household
    Brownie (Sprite) KDD 138 Tiny Fey 1 1 +3 a brownie lives a simple life among its own kind
    Brownie MGF Tiny Fey 1 0,5 +3 timid, quiet fey creature that prefers to live only among its own kind
    Carnival Krewe, the Piper CC3 29 Medium Fey 18 17 - THE Piper
    Cellar Dweller PFB Fine Fey 3 1 -
    Cernan PFB Medium Fey 1 2 -
    Children of the Wood GWE 53 Small Fey 6 6 +2 reclusive beings known as Tael-Galmor
    Croac'h TLP 60 Medium Fey (Korrigan) 2 4 - water sprite, one of the few malignant fairies to be found in Gaul
    Cuckoo PFB Small Fey 3 6 -
    Dananshee CC2 46 Medium Fey 2 2 - evil kin to dryads and nymphs
    Dancer in the Glade ME1 Medium Fey 1 2 +3 entertainers and courtesans in the courts of Faerie
    Debased Nixie TH2 206 Small Fey (Aquatic) 2 1 +4 unseelie nixie
    Deep Mermaid CF 7 Medium Fey 10 12 - embodies the mystery and hypnotic lure of the ocean
    Deep Merman CF 8 Large Fey 12 18 - the master of storms whose fury can send vessels to their doom
    Doorway Guardian F 114 Gargantuan Fey (Incorporeal) 7 24 - magically bound to a pair of fey doorways
    Dreadrider ME2 Medium Fey 8 12 +6 fearsome spirit bringing grief, misery and cold
    Dread Spectre Nymph AB 94 Medium Undead (Augmented Fey, Incorporeal) 10 6 +14 A dread spectre nymph’s beauty is both ethereal and deadly
    Dullahan CF 11 Large Fey 18 22 - spirit of death, come to seize a mortal soul
    Elder Mother MI Large Fey 10 13 +7 beautiful woman with deadly vines with poisonous thorns twisting around her
    Ellylon TLP 42 Diminutive Fey 1 2 +6 the most virtuous fairies in Wales
    English Trooping Fairy TLP 19 Diminutive Fey 1 2 +5 fairies of Oberon and Titania's Court
    Faerie Dragon BB Tiny Dragon 2 3 - whimsical, playful pranksters
    Faerie Dragon F 115 Tiny Fey 2 varies - chaotic good sub-family of the pseudodragon
    Faery Regal ME1 Medium Fey 14 16 +20 the nobility of the fey
    Farisee KDD 55 Medium Fey (Aquatic) 2 2 +1 attractive fey borne of a maiden's vengeance
    Faun F 121 Medium Fey 2 4 - Lesser Satyr
    Fey Drake SCI Tiny Outsider 3 2 - Creations of pure dream stuff
    Fey Horse NS 51 Large Fey (Earth) 1 4 - immortal graceful horse
    Fey Knight ME1 Medium Fey 9 4 +13 highly skilled warriors of the Faery courts
    Fey Steed F 118 Large Fey 2 4 - fey light warhorse
    Fideal CGF 72 Medium Fey (Aquatic) 8 10 - evil aquatic plant creatures that have become fey
    Flaxinthe PC 61 Medium Fey 4 6 - feral relatives of the dryad
    Fluttermouse BoAM Diminutive Animal 0,1 0,25 - winged mice, pets or familiars of pixies
    Forest Fiend ME2 Large Fey 15 16 - a primal spirit inhabiting only the deepest, farthest woodlands
    Forgotten One TH3 75 Diminutive Fey 2 3 - sprite race related to pixies, natural spies and trackers
    Frosty Chiseler CoT Small Fey (Cold) 4 6 - perverted former craftsmen and artisans of the fey
    Fyr TH2 70 Small Fey 2 2 +2 a tiny satyr with backward-curving horns
    Glaistig MGF Medium Fey 1 2 - flighty fey of the forest
    Gentry TLP 36 Diminutive Fey 1 3 +6 The Little People, Irish fairies that are not Sidhe
    Gloom Dryad LL:MH 89 Medium Fey 4 4 - vicious, predatory dryads that live in swamps
    Goblin (Fairy) TLP 23 Tiny Fey 1 4 +7 malicious spirits, causing trouble
    Grass Devil ME2 Small Fey 1 2 +3 evil nature spirits, nearly mindless but very aggressive
    Gray Nisp TH3 100 Large Fey (Aquatic) 8 8 - water-based fey creatures that dwell in swamps, rivers, lakes, and seas
    Gremlin FM 59 Tiny Fey 1 0,5 - mischievous fey, vicious cousins to the brownie
    Gremlin TH3 103 Small Fey 0,5 1 3 wicked fey beings who revel in destruction and creating mayhem
    Grig Swarm TH2 193 Tiny Fey (Swarm) 6 2 - large mass of flying grigs
    Grimm TH3 104 Large Fey 13 18 - created by members of the Unseelie Court, means to destroy life and beauty
    Grimstalker (Banaan) TH2 89 Medium Fey 5 6 - dark foul creatures, reflecting nature at its worst
    Grimstalker Fighter CoT Medium Fey 5 7 - a burly lumberjack
    Gwyllion FM 60 Medium Fey 1 1 - fey that bear a strong affinity with the earth
    Gwyllion TLP 45 Medium Fey 3 4 6 delight in bringing harm to mortals, Wales
    Gwyn ap Knudd TLP 46 Tiny Fey(Tylwyth Teg) 4 8 - King of the Tylwyth Teg, associated with battle and the dead, Wales
    Half-Fairy TLP 67 Tiny Fey 1 3 +5 the child of a true fairy (of any size) and a mortal
    Hammer-Heads Small Fey 2 4 -
    Hanid CC 103 Medium Fey 3 9 - Spirit Woman of the Flower
    Haniver BoE Tiny Fey (Aquatic) 0,5 1 - bizarre malevolent humanoid
    Hobgoblin (Fairy) TLP 24 Tiny Fey 1 2 +8 benevolent sprites that specialize in caring for the home
    Hound of the Wild Hunt eF 11 Large Fey 7 8 - -
    Huldrefolk BK Small Fey (Extraplanar) 8 6 - accomplished natural sorcerers, Krynn’s primal fey
    Hunter SW Medium Fey 6 8 - antlered hunter
    Huntsprite ME1 Medium Fey (Evil) 13 16 - chosen assassins and executioners of the fey
    Jabberwock, Greater F119 Gargantuan Dragon (fire) 15 19 - dragon native to the wilds of FaerieLand
    Jabberwock, Lesser F 119 Huge Dragon (fire) 7 7 - dragon native to the wilds of FaerieLand
    Jynx MM Small Fey 1 1 - -
    K'Daai Medium Fey (Fire) 4 8 - master craftsmen that live in the far north
    Kenku CR 34 Medium Fey 2 2- reclusive enigmatic creatures, Oriental
    King of the Roses CoBV Small Fey 6 9 -
    Kitsune CR 37 Medium Fey 1 1 - fox spirit, Oriental
    Korred F 121 Small Fey 3 4 - Greater Satyr
    Korrigan TLP 58 Diminutive Fey 1 2 +6 beautiful women seen in the moonlight, Gallic
    Leprechaun FM 60 Small Fey 3 1 - fun, spirited fey who enjoy playing tricks
    Leprechaun TLP 39 Tiny Fey 1 4 - a talented shoemaker, Irish
    Leprechaun (Sprite) KDD 139 Tiny Fey 1 1 +3 first rate con-artists
    Leshy CF 15 Medium Fey (Shapechanger) 16 24 - the lord of the forest and all its creatures
    Loireag TLP 56 Diminutive Fey (Seelie) 1 2 - Seelie fairy who is an expert spinner, Scotland
    Lutin TLP 58 Tiny Fey 1 4 +6 troublesome fairies typically found on farms, Gallic
    Mezadevs ME2 Medium Fey 11 10 - mighty and terrible spirit of the forest
    Mimi TH2 105 Tiny Fey (Cold) 1 0,5 - frolicsome but good-natured and friendly creatures
    Mite PB Small Fey 0,25 1 -
    Monathe-Duine CGF 73 Colossal (Tall) Fey (Earth) 17 40 - elder earth elementals
    Murdersprite CC 139 Tiny Fey 0,5 1 - cruel and bloodthirsty saboteurs
    Navver's Curse AU 62 Large Fey 6 9 +1 They live only to stalk and kill those they find in the forest
    Neak-ta JD 34 Medium Fey (Earth, Incorporeal) 9 10 - tutelary earth spirits, Oriental
    Night Terror MM Medium Fey 7 3 - horrific and feral fey
    Non-Fairy TLP 70 Tiny Humanoid 2 4 +5 human beings who were abducted as children and replaced with changelings
    Nymphag ME2 Medium Fey 7 6 +7 nymph whose gorgeous visage was somehow deformed
    Oakman TH2 109 Small Fey 3 3 +3 grumpy, grouchy creatures bound to a tree
    Oakstump ME1 Small Fey 1 1 +2 loud, boisterous and gregarious
    Oberon, King of the Fairies TLP 25 Diminutive Fey (English Trooping Fairy) 3 6 - the King of the Fairies in England
    Old Man Winter ME2 Medium Fey (cold) 10 13 - powerful fey spirit inhabiting cold forests during the snow season
    Pale King PFB Large Fey 6 4 -
    Phouca ME1 Small Fey (Chaotic) 4 6 +8 fey tricksters (pooka, Irish)
    Phooka TH3 152 Small Fey 3 4 +3 tricksters and jokesters
    Pilfer Sprite CC2 122 Tiny Fey 0,25 1 - wicked and devious little fairies
    Porthungluin CR 61 Small Fey (Incorporeal) 4 4 - greater mujina trickster, Oriental
    Puck TLP 29 Tiny Fey (Hobgoblin) 4 7 - the most famous Hobgoblin in English tradition
    Puprle Nyx KGP 54 Small Fey (Aquatic) 1 1 - mutated nixies
    Queen Mab TLP 48 Diminutive Fey (Ellyllon) 5 6 - Queen of the Fairies, Wales
    Quickling Rogue CoT Small Fey 5 3 - quickling with rogue levels
    Quiet Folk CF 19 Tiny Fey (Earth) 2 2 +2 little people who prefer to live around civilization as opposed to the wilds
    Red Cap TLP 55 Medium Fey(Unseelie) 3 6 - malignant fairy that haunts ruins, battlefields, etc, Scotland
    Redcap TH2 127 Tiny Fey 2 2 +1 evil relatives of the brownie
    Redcap FoSG Small Fey 68 - tiny figure that looks like a hateful old man
    River Nymph CC 158 Medium Fey 3 5 - lithe nocturnal creatures
    Robin Goodfellow TLP 31 Tiny Fey (Hobgoblin) 4 6 - the son of Oberon and a mortal woman, English
    Roseblood Sprite CoBV Small Fey 3 5 - small humanoid creature wrapped in thorny vines
    Season Slayer* ME2 Medium Fey 6 varies +6 terrible fey spirits dedicated to hunting and slaying mortals
    Seasonal Dryad (Autumn) AB 217 Medium Fey 4 4 - A seasonal dryad in autumn is a cautious but stern creature
    Seelie TLP 52 Diminutive Fey 1 2 +5 generally benevolent fairies of the Seelie Court, Scotland
    Seelie Grig AB 219 Tiny Fey (Extraplanar) 1 0,5 +3 grigs watching from the ethereal plane
    Sheerie CF 22 Diminutive Fey (Incorporeal, Swarm) 4 5 - malevolent spirits that take pleasure in leading travelers to their doom
    Shrub Slayer ME2 Medium Fey 6 6 +6 ghastly spirit from the forests and meadows
    Sidhe TLP 34 Medium Fey 3 6 +7 regal-looking descendents of the Tuatha de Danann, Irish
    Sileni KDD 133 Medium Fey 2 or 4 5 2 devious satyr-like creatures, Greco-Roman
    Skaerrim IHB 82 Medium Fey 4 6 - beings of pure magic that dwell in the gap between the world of mortals and the dreamlike realm of the fey folk
    Skogsnufva CF 24 Medium Fey 7 9 - wood woman or wood-wife, a forest spirit
    Skyquill CC 172 Medium Fey 6 10 - fly among the clouds and shape them
    Spirit Elk ME2 Medium Fey (Earth) 3 5 +4 fiendish monster that climb out of some subterranean hell
    Spriggan FM 61 Small Fey 4 2 - ugly, sharp-featured little horrors
    Storm Slayer ME2 Medium Fey (cold) 6 6 +6 also called Vilas, the spirits of stormy weather
    Stroke Lad TH3 180 Medium Fey 6 7 - wicked race of fey who live in abandoned manor houses and castles
    Sundered Woman CC2 178 Medium Fey 5 5 - wounded and wounding fey, sad and lost
    Sunset Slayer ME2 Medium Fey 6 6 +6 merciless creature that walks the harvest fields as the sun sets
    Swamp Spirits CR 68 Small Fey (Shadowlands, Spirit) 0,5 2 - malevolent nature kami that have succumbed to corruption, Oriental
    Tanuki CR 70 Medium Fey (Spirit) 1 1 - badger spirit, Oriental
    Taran CGF 74 Small Undead (Incorporeal) 5 0,25 - spirits of unclaimed infants that got lost in the woods on their way to inhabit fey bodies
    The Cold River CoT Medium Fey (cold) 8 10 - towering humanoid bedecked in silver-white armor
    The Great Sea Spider CR 27 Gargantuan Fey (Evil, Aquatic, Spirit, Shadowlands) 16 28 - a powerful tainted animal spirit, king of all kumo, Oriental
    The Horde TLP 53 Large Fey (Unseelie) 6 12 - group of Unseelie fairies that flies across the sky in search of trouble, Scotland
    The Master of the Hunt eF 10 Medium Fey 20 15 - The Wild Hunt
    The Old Woman of tbe Mountain TLP 50 Medium Fey(Gwyllion) 6 12 - the leaderof the Gwyllion, Wales
    Thorn Sprite ME1 Tiny Fey 1 2 +3 malicious fey who delight in inflicting pain on passers-by
    Thornclaws MGF Tiny Fey 0,25 0,5 +0 malevolent cousins of the sprites
    Titania, Queen of the Fairies TLP 27 Diminutive Fey (English Trooping Fairy) 3 5 - the Queen of the Fairies in England
    Toadstooge ME2 Diminutive Fey 1 0,5 +3 spiteful sprites haunting the bogs and swamps
    Tombstone Fairy TH3 188 Small Fey 9 9 - wicked beings that dwell within graveyards
    True Mistji EM 147 Medium Fey (Incorporeal) 20 20 - ancient beings one with magic
    Tylwyth Teg TLP 43 Tiny Fey 1 4 +7 larger than their Ellyllon cousins and more mischievous, Wales
    Ubagahi JD 56 Tiny Fey (Fire) 5 8 - flying disembodied head surrounded by green fire, Oriental
    Uilloctul MI Medium Fey 2 2 +2 peculiar being said to live in the forests of the north
    Unseelie TLP 52 Tiny Fey 1 4 +8 uncompromisingly evil fearsome spirits, Scotland
    Unseelie Shadow Mastiff AB 247 Medium Outsider (Extraplanar, Feyblood) 6 4 +4 they travel invisibly through the world, tracking and ambushing unwary seelie creatures
    Urban Fairy KDD 53 Tiny Fey 2 1 +3 city-dweller of the fairy races, known as gruag
    Vetala ME2 Medium Fey 7 8 +7 wicked spirit inhabiting dead trees and graveyards
    Vila KDD 170 Medium Fey 5 4 - evil, possessive nature spirit
    Wassernixe ME2 Medium Fey (Aquatic) 4 3 +4 wicked water spirit dwelling below freshwater wells and lakes
    Wise Hare ME1 Tiny Fey 0,5 0,5 +0 hares that have mastered the craft of metalworking
    Woodland Fairy KDD 54 Tiny Fey 3 1 +6 winged beings that care for nothing outside their own grove
    Woodsong ME1 Small Fey 2 1 +1 fey with a particular affinity for music of all types
    Woodwose TH3 202 Medium Fey 10 9 - wicked male counterparts of the dryad
    Yosei JD 60 Small Fey (Avian) 0,5 1 - spirits of birds, usually cranes or swans, Oriental
    Last edited by HeadlessMermaid; 2017-01-27 at 01:44 PM.
    "We need the excuse of fiction to stage what we truly are." ~ Slavoj Žižek, The Pervert’s Guide to Cinema
    "El bien más preciado es la libertad" ~ Valeriano Orobón Fernández, A las barricadas
    "If civilization has an opposite, it is war." ~ Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness

Roguish | We Were Rogue | [3.5] Greek Mythology Variant | [3.5] The Fey Compendium