1. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: I am the bone of my sword... (3.5) (PrC) (ToB) (Psionic)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    Yeah, I have one. I'd recommend switching out the Psionic Subtype requirement for having a pool of Power Points. That way you can have humans take this class and not just dromites and elans and whatevers.
    Any creature with 1 or more power points gains the psionic subtype. As written this allows any character with Wild Talent, any psionic class, or phrenic creatures to take this class.

Quote Originally Posted by SRD
    The Psionic Subtype

Any creature with psionic powers has the psionic subtype. A psionic creature can be born with the subtype or can gain the subtype during its life.

A creature meeting any one of the following criteria has the psionic subtype:
    Creatures with a power point reserve, including characters who have levels in a character class that grants them a power point reserve or creatures who have the Wild Talent feat.
    •Creatures with psi-like abilities, including characters who have racial psi-like abilities.
    •Creatures that have spell-like abilities described as “psionics.”
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2011-12-23 at 01:47 AM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)