Quote Originally Posted by eftexar View Post
Superior Curse seems a little underpowered. Increasing the DC more might be too much, but it needs something else. Otherwise it would be more viable to just quicken a weaker spell. You could even create another more powerful version of base empowered curse that adds a bonus to the DC.
Alright, it now also gives a +2 bonus to the ability score damage, which is pretty good for a 3rd level spell I think.

I would worry about punishing curse doing extreme amounts of ability damage. The spell could basically turn into a save or die, which is impressive for a 2nd level spell. I would limit it somehow, maybe to a maximum of half your caster level.
Alright. Limited to 1/2 CL, max 10.

Moon bolt is also much too powerful to not allow a save. Otherwise your DM might start throwing spell reflecting monsters at you.
Fair enough. But the increased damage alone isn't enough...at that point I might as well just cast maximized moon bolt instead. So what would you suggest?

Added the requested Alfek's curse of retribution, and my personal favorite, the almighty Alfek's touch of complete decay.