1. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) The Mage of the Fiery Soul & Mage of the Icy Heart (Prestige Class) [PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    Nice. Close to Seraphi work, but certainly not identical. I like it. Not sure why Corrosive, Shocking, and Sonorous Heart are not in here but w/e.
    I chose Cold and Fire specifically because they're the two most popular elements in the game, both in offense and defense, because they're the only two with access to Piercing Cold/Searing Spell, and because they're opposed to one another/had the most obvious choices for SLAs. So, partially it was a design choice, partially I'm lazy. However, I probably wouldn't allow a Sonic-focused version just because of how rare (and therefore strong) the Sonic type is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    I think Gift of the elements can deal a bit more than 1d6 to enemies and grant the burst ability to weapons as well.
    Yeah, probably... To be honest, that was the ability about which I was least confident. I thought it felt a little weak to show up so late in the game. What do you think of Charisma bonus x 1d6 damage (in addition to the burst affect)?
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2012-01-22 at 10:00 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.