Ooooh. More cool things.

Chassis looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Druids are proficient with the following weapons: club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, scimitar, sickle, shortspear, sling, and spear. They are also proficient with all natural attacks (claw, bite, and so forth) of any form they assume with shapeshift.
I know it's not traditional, but it seems like they should get a more general simple weapon proficiency. If you want to keep the silly "scimitars 'cause they are curved like the moooooon!" that's fine, though.

A druid who wears prohibited armor or carries a prohibited shield is unable to cast druid spells or use any of her supernatural or spell-like class abilities while doing so and for 24 hours thereafter.
Emphasis mine. Change to "uses," as otherwise the druid can't help carry loot and is vulnerable to someone stuffing a shield in his pack.

Spells:
Spontaneous, spells-known casting! Bam! That's enough to take the druid down to Tier 2 on its own.

Animal Companion (Ex):
Business as usual, but that's no problem. Balance problems here are actually going to be much smaller: fewer spells means fewer shared spells and more specialization on the druid's part.

Nature Sense (Ex): A druid gains a bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks equal to one half her Druid level. She may use her Wisdom modifier in place of her Intelligence modifier when making Knowledge (nature) checks.
Cool, this actually makes druids the preeminent experts of the wilds now. I'm in favor of that.

Wild Empathy (Ex):
Make this Wisdom-based. It always should have been — no druid is going to focus on Charisma just for Wild Empathy to be useful, so unless you make it Wisdom-based the ability basically doesn't exist.

Shapeshifting (Su):
On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, I'm uncertain about losing your magic items now that druids have fewer spells known. The benefits of these forms don't keep up with the comparable benefits of magic items, especially defensively. This encourages buff-heavy melee druids to invest all their wealth into their flanking buddy, and casting-focused druids to avoid Shapeshifting altogether.

[QUOTE=Grod_The_Giant;12613413]
Predator Form

Aerial Form

Ferocious Slayer Form
All okay. I feel like they should get thrown some upgrades or more bonus feats to keep them halfway relevant at higher levels — otherwise they just get completely outmoded.

Forest Avenger Form
This is missing its natural armor bonus. Same point as above.

Elemental Fury Form
Fine.

Woodland Stride (Ex):
Eh.

Speak with Animals (Su):
Good. This should've been on the original.

Resist Nature’s Lure (Ex):
Interesting. Now this ability is actually good, if still highly situational. I'd say you should expand it to include elementals, animals and vermin.

Nature Ritual(Sp):
Ah. That is interesting. Still Tier 2 despite this, and lower on Tier 2 than the traditional Sorcerer or Favored Soul.

Command of Self (Ex):
Quite strong, but not exactly out of line. Is this intended to stack with Resist Nature's Lure?

A Thousand Faces (Su):
Years ago, I read this ability and has this sudden revelation about how D&D spellcasters are capable of completely destroying a civilization without any real effort. Fond memories.

As to the actual ability, pretty much okay as usual.

Timeless Body (Ex):
Timeless Body is not a real ability, so I sort of feel like something else should come in at 15th level. Maybe some kind of parallel to Resist Nature's Lure that works against specifically unnatural forces (undead, aberrations, oozes, etc.) ... Resist the Uncanny?

Mastery of Self (Ex):
Yeah, another vote for Resist the Uncanny or some equivalent, since this replaces Command of Self entirely. This is quite strong, but you're at Tier 2 and you're gonna stay there, so I'm not worried.

Natural Casting (Ex):
Nice. Good pseudo-capstone.

Sweet. Good capstone for a spellcaster.

The Druid’s Animal Companion
No share spell? That is interesting, and weakens the companion noticeably.

Natural Spell [Metamagic]
Prerequisite: Wild Shape or Shapeshift, Druid Level 5
Benefit: You can complete the verbal and somatic components of spells while shapeshifted. You substitute various noises and gestures for the normal verbal and somatic components of a spell. You can also use any material components or focuses you possess, even if such items are melded within your current form. This feat does not permit the use of magic items while you are in a form that could not ordinarily use them, and you do not gain the ability to speak while in a wild shape.

A Natural Spell uses up a spell slot two levels higher than the spell's actual level.
Bear in mind that for a spontaneous caster like the new druid, there's the additional penalty of casting time here.

Life Through Two Eyes
Not great, but sure.

Overall, a good rework, hitting low Tier 2. I'm a little nervous about the effectiveness of Shapeshifting (or lack thereof), but this is solid.