First off, I am glad you are making this guide. I think the PF barbarian is grossly underrated and is an absolute BEAST. I am educating my gaming group more to this fact every night we play.

There were a few things I disagreed with but two I whole heartily endorse are "come and get me" and "superstitious"

"Come and Get Me (Ex) - There are better "tanking" powers than this. If you're getting attacked by lots of little critters, remember that you may run out of attacks of opportunity."

This is the best rage power in the game. I can't believe you rated it red on your scale. It is better than some level 20 class abilities.

"Come and Get Me (Ex)

Prerequisite: Barbarian 12

Benefit: While raging, as a free action the barbarian may leave herself open to attack while preparing devastating counterattacks. Enemies gain a +4 bonus on attack and damage rolls against the barbarian until the beginning of her next turn, but every attack against the barbarian provokes an attack of opportunity from her, which is resolved prior to resolving each enemy attack."

I used to be wary of superstition as well, but it is an amazing power, (especially for human barbs opting for the alternate favored class bonus.) My level 7 barb is getting +5 saves vs all supernatural stuff thrown at him, and he has better saves than anyone in the party coupled with his +3 resistance cloak. They all were butchered at the hands of my last barbarian who was dominated by a giant guppy (aka Aboleth) and I promised them it wouldn't happen again.. (I still blame the cleric for never tossing me a pro-evil) All the casters consistently beat my barbarian on initiative, so first round buffs aren't a problem for me to receive and we use forethought and pre-buff before encounters we can anticipate. Healing isn't an issue since I am an invulnerable rager with a ton of HP and the cleric keeps shield other up on me.

I fully intend to have "come and get me" at level 12. I already get 3 AoOs with my 14 dex and combat reflexes. By 12 I will likely have a +4 Dex/Str belt and have 2 more AoOs. After 12 I might even invest in the rage power that gives additional AoOs, because "come and get me" is so ridiculously over powered.

In your scenario where the barbarian is attacked by "a lot of little critters", that is now a lot of dead little critters and the barbarian never even gets touched because his counter-attacks resolve first. That's a lot of carnage the barbarian just dished out, and it wasn't even his turn!

In another scenario the barbarian with 5 AoOs just dropped the pouncing infernal dire tiger that attacked him (and it wasn't even his turn.)

In another scenario the dragon just hit the barbarian for an extra 12 more points of damage to his total, but the barbarian was able to return an extra 100 points to the dragon, and once again it wasn't even his turn.

I honestly can't see any game going past 12 with a barbarian, because this power is a game breaker... if anything make it red because it's just not fair to bring this ability to the gaming table.