I swear I'm working on something guys, but I'm having trouble locking it down satisfactorily. So for now, comment dump!

@Winds
Spoiler
Show
I like this one a lot; your voice is much stronger here. I like that you're keeping these journal entries short, not stuffing them full of exposition that would be obvious common knowledge in-character. You're doing a really good job giving just enough to tell what's going on.

@SleepyShadow
Spoiler
Show
Ohhhh man. It's times like that when you just want to throw an angry, blind, epic-level monk named "See Lin" at them for crimes against the nation. Or have them rescue a little girl, only to have her set them all on fire in their sleep and summon a Dire Fire Bear to eat them.

...was this all in the same session?

@TheCountAlucard
Spoiler
Show
I'm a little confused by Shichirou's invulnerability and caste mark and so on, but I feel that comes from ignorance of the system rather than your writing. Game mechanics aside, I was a little surprised to learn that his "invulnerability would soon fail" a few paragraphs after his invulnerability being "over", though. This was a very enjoyable read though; must have been an intense session.