Sylvan is VERY questionable, as you do NOT get the Arcanna from Eldritch Heritage.Eldritch Bloodline (Sylvan) If you can somehow avoid being smacked (because its an archetype as well as both a power and an arcana)
Although the severe-ish level penalty helps getting your DM to allow it.
And you only get ONE use per day.Empyreal (improved) opens up channeling (Arcane on a divine spell caster can, but it is VERY feat heavy)
3 Feats for 1/day Channel energy? at -6 Character level?
While it "can" qualify you for other feats/PrC's, you're almost ALWAYS better off just dipping a level of Cleric.
There are a LOT of nice abilities that can be had, but since most 1st level Bloodline abilities are pretty weak, you'll find yourself spending at least 3 feats to get something good (and you'll need 15+ Cha).
Some abilities that can be had from Improved Eldritch Heritage (not listing them all, just some of the better ones), most of them DO scale with level:
- (choice of energy) Resist 10
- TWO (energy) Resist 5
- +X various Saves
- Low-Light Vision OR Darkvision 30ft.
- +5ft. reach when making a Melee Touch Attack
- Fly speed (limited duration)
- Burrow speed (limited duration)
- Breath Weapon (and other similar abilities)
- Up to +5 Initiative
Greater Eldritch Heritage can get (again, most scale):
- Spell Resistance
- Fly Speed 60ft. (no duration)
- +30ft. movement
- 30ft. Burrow speed
- 60ft. Swim speed
- Better than 'Enlarge Person' (limited duration)