Quote Originally Posted by toapat View Post
LA +0 Core 3 books race with mental attribute +2: Grey Elf. still have the dex bonus, and still have the con penalty.
Nice catch. A racial variant outside the player's handbook. Technically core, but still not 'an elf worth playing'. Note they also have a -2 to Strength, continuing the trend of net-zero adjustment.

Blindsight will be adjusted to not be able to detect outside of sneak range, or through walls.
A later poster corrected me, technically line of effect is needed already.

SR 35 is not ridiculous when cleric can grant spell resistance 32 5 or more times a day, and its still not Antimagic Field, which a cleric willing to jump on a dragon can cast, and basically just ruin the dragon's day while your friends get to wail on it without half the power of the dragon being there. A Red dragon also has a Minimum of a CL 19 at Great Wyrm, which any good DM knows to boost with at least 3 Practiced Spellcaster Feats, a 4th of which will raise the Dragon's CL so high as to auto succeed against other dragons. The dragon still has 7 feats otherwise to spend. If the party is Prepared, The dragon should already have thought of this scenario and Won.
Yes, yes it is ridiculous. Your solution to a race's always-on SR is to cite a Tier-1 class, one of the Big Three, using a spell that grants about 100 minutes of SR three points lower? Your other solution is to break the rules and triple up on a feat that doesn't work as you describe.

If an AMF completely ruins your dragon's day, you're pretty clearly playing him worse than I am, despite me failing to 'be a good DM and give three Practiced Spellcaster' to. As for the last sentence. . . um, what were you trying to say?

Quote Originally Posted by silphael View Post
Sarcasm? Sarcasm is hard to see in a forum ><
This is true. Sarcasm is always impossible to see in a forum.