Leshies are nature spirits bound to small plant-like bodies. They are usually created by senior druids, but sometimes form spontaneously in areas of high magic. Leshies usually have a vaguely humanoid pattern to them, with two arm-like clusters of branches and some head-like branches on top where their eyes are.
- Small -- +1 AC and attack, +4 hide
- Abilities: -2 str, +2 dex, +2 con, -2 int, -2 cha
- Damage reduction: 5/- because their bodies are made of wood
- Photosynthesis: a Leshy who spends the day outdoors need not eat, though he still must drink normally
- Skills: Leshies have a +16 bonus to disguising themselves as ordinary plants. Since their branches aren't really hands, they take a -4 penalty on Disable Device, Open Lock, and Sleight of Hand checks.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Common, Druidic.
- Plant Type
- Favored Class: ranger
Leshy Feats (only Leshies can take these):
You grow extra branches equivalent to one more arm. You make take this feat more than once, each time creating a new "arm". Leshies who do not take this feat have two "arm"s.
Gain primary natural weapons that do 1d6 piercing damage. The number of weapons is equal to the number of your "arm"s. Anyone who grapples you takes 1d6 piercing damage (no save).
Gain natural armor +2. You may take this feat multiple times. Each time gain an additional +2 as your bark becomes thicker.
You grow a gourd in which you may conceal a diminutive object. Objects inside the gourd are immune to all divinitive magic.
You grow long hairy tendrils good for attaching to things. Gain a climb speed of 5 ft, a +8 racial bonus on climb checks, the ability to take 10 on climb checks when threatened, and the ability to base climb checks on dex rather than strength.