Very nice work! This is really impressive. I have spent a *lot* of time using OpenRPG and Maptools + Skype, so I can see that your system could be a big improvement in a few ways on those tools.

That said, though, I see one big problem: There doesn't seem to be any support for a complex set of possible rolls I might want to do. Let me give you an example.

I play a high-level fighter/mage type character. At any given time, I might have 20 or more buffs from various sources that modify various rolls, and be capable of making ~20 different kind of attacks that make use of some subset of these different buffs. Usually, I make more than one attack at a time. Currently, I keep track of all this via a set of different attacks I can trigger, each of which references variables such as "attack modifier", "damage modifier", "hands on weapon" (up to 6!), "Strength modifier" and so on. Other rolls are also routinely changed, such as fort/will/reflex, spot, etc.

All this is contained in a sort of "character sheet" in OpenRPG (no relation to any sheet you might see on a site like myth-weavers.com), which holds macros for the various rolls and attacks I can make (often multiple "lines"/attacks per full attack) and cells where I can change various modifiers, such as strength if that gets buffed by a spell. As buffs come and go, I can modify cells as appropriate and all my attacks that reference those cells are also changed. Will your site support a complex PC like this? So far I'm not seeing functionality that will allow this kind of complex play. If and when you DO support this kind of character sheet, I will start reccommending this site to my online buddies.