1. - Top - End - #328
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Telekineticist (3.5 D&D, PEACH)<-really, you should.

No reason it can't apply to all search checks, aye. I made it a cone because it still requires a lot of concentration to search large areas so fast, and I didn't want to nullify the entire point of the search/traps mechanic!

With regards to shatter, I'm suggesting we remove the ability from the rider list and make it integral to the power itself, so anything vulnerable to the shatter spell takes extra damage from this power, along with any applicable rider. Seems like the best of both worlds to me this way, and we can always consider feat/upgrade options for improving/increasing the effects and possible targets for such after the fact...

Let me know what you think of the PrC btw, it's first draft so it will be rough and ready but I wanna know if I'm on the right track with it!

Regardless of the above, I just got married and I'm off on honeymoon for a week, so don't expect to hear from me until next Monday or so!!!

\\//_ Peace out peeps!
    Last edited by Veklim; 2012-04-30 at 07:59 PM.
    All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by.

My homebrews Moloques! Sagacious Defender of the Forge, The Open Palm, Sacred Scourge, The Bastion
    Co-Developer of the Mutant Powers Project:
    World Warper
    Telekineticist and ACFs, Feats, Shadow Hand PrC