1. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: GiTP Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition III - Playgrounders Assemble!

Titan of Steel

Spoiler
    Show

-One of Anthony Stark's Iron Man suits

"I do have a responsibility to keep my inventions from evil hands but I have a greater responsibility to oppose that evil any way I can. So Tony Stark may have done his bit out there, but only Iron Man can do what has to be done... " -Anthony Stark, AKA Iron Man, the original Titan of Steel.
    '
    (I encourage any suggestions you might have for this class, I will see it on the chat thread if you post it).

A general description of what your class is!

Role: What your class does in and for a party.

Alignment: Any, as the Titan Armor does not have any influence on the choices of the Titan of Steel.

Hit Die: d10/d8 - d10 when wearing his Titan Armor, d8 when not wearing his Titan Armor.

Starting Gold: What amount of currency your class starts at level one with normally ("As barbarian," "As cleric," "As druid," "As fighter," "As monk," and "As sorcerer" are the standard options, though feel free to put down the numbers, as well.).

Class Skills
    The Titan of Steel's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are... Acrobatics (DEX), Appraise (INT), Bluff (CHA), Craft (INT), Diplomacy (CHA), Fly (DEX), Intimidate (CHA), Knowledge (Arcana)(INT), Knowledge (Dungeoneering)(INT), Knowledge (Engineering)(INT), Linguistics (INT), Perception (WIS), Profession (WIS), Ride (DEX), Sense Motive (WIS)

Skill Points at First Level: (x + Int modifier)

Titan of Steel
    {table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Upgrade Points|Charge Points

1st|
    +1
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Suit Up, Titan Armor MK I, Starting Pack|
    +x
    |
    x

2nd|
    +2
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 1)|
    x
    |
    x

3rd|
    +3
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

4th|
    +4
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 1)|
    +x
    |
    x

5th|
    +5
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

6th|
    +6/+1
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 1)|
    +x
    |
    x

7th|
    +7/+2
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 1)|
    +x
    |
    x

8th|
    +8/+3
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 1)|
    +x
    |
    x

9th|
    +9/+4
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

10th|
    +10/+5
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 2)|
    +x
    |
    x

11th|
    +11/+6/+1
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

12th|
    +12/+7/+2
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 2)|
    +x
    |
    x

13th|
    +13/+8/+3
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

14th|
    +14/+9/+4
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 2)|
    +x
    |
    x

15th|
    +15/+10/+5
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

16th|
    +16/+11/+6/+1
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 2)|
    +x
    |
    x

17th|
    +17/+12/+7/+2
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Class Ability|
    +x
    |
    x

18th|
    +18/+13/+8/+3
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 3)|
    +x
    |
    x

19th|
    +19/+14/+9/+4
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Upgrade Pack (Tier 3)|
    +x
    |
    x

20th|
    +20/+15/+10/+5
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |Bleeding Edge Titan Armor, Upgrade Pack (Tier 3), Omega Upgrade|
    +x
    |
    x
    [/table]

Class Features
    All of the following are class features of the Titan of Steel.

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies: A Titan of Steel is proficient with all simple weapons, firearms, and weapons integrated into his Titan Armor, light armor, medium armor, and his Titan Armor.

All other class features go here (Use the format shown directly below if you don't know what to do.)!

CLASS FEATURE NAME (Ex, Su, Sp, Ps):

Starting Pack (Ex): At 1st level, a Titan of Steel may choose one item from each section of starter list. These items come installed in the armor automatically and can be removed to be replaced by items in the upgrade packs (the starter items count as taking up Upgrade Points). They come installed in any set of Titan Armor you build.

Starter Item list
    Sensor
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Detect Good 15 feet.
    2. Detect Evil 15 feet
    3.Detect Lawful 15 feet
    4. Detect Chaotic 15 feet
    5. Detect Life 15 feet
    6. Detect Secret Doors 15 feet.
    7. Blindsight 10 feet
    8. Tremorsight 10 feet

Transportation List
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Jump 20 feet*
    2. Fast Movement +5 feet
    3. Swim 10 feet

*You jump high into the air and come falling down. You are unable to using any ranged weapon system while it is in use.

Spoiler
    Show
    To be continued later.

Upgrade Packs (Ex): At level 2 and every two levels after (except for levels 7 and 19), you gain an Upgrade Pack. An Upgrade Pack is a set of blueprints that you spend 1 hour studying and constructing to make one of the upgrades from the blueprints. You can then spend 1 hour installing the upgrades to your Titan Armor so that they can be used. You can use items from various upgrade packs when installing them to your armor. The amount of Upgrade Points that you have limits the amount of items that can be installed into your armor.

Each Tier of Upgrade Packs will contain upgrades for items from the last pack of its set and/or new items. To unlock a pack of a higher tier, you must have its pack from the previous tier (to gain Tier Three Melee Weapons, you must have Tier Two Melee Weapons, and to gain Tier Two Melee Weapons, you must have Tier One Melee Weapons).

Spoiler
    Show
    The Upgrade Packs are incomplete, examples of packs will be the following.
    Sensors, Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Transport, Shields, Computers, Recharge, Stealth.
    I am thinking about adding in some custom packs that will contain a few things from the other packs. An example of this would be a Tank Pack (as in taking damage), a Scout Pack, etc.

Spoiler
    Show
    I will post all the packs in this spoiler when they are complete or I have at least started them.

Stealth Pack - Stealth as a class skill (needs to be installed to install the other upgrades in this pack). +1/4 ToS level to stealth checks (bonus will increase each tier). Can use stealth in any environment. Ability to make Oil of Silence at market price, taking 2d10 minutes.

Recharge Pack - The charge of the Titan Armor lasts longer (length to be decided later, after I decide how long the charge on the Titan Armor will normally last). Comes with a recharge kit to charge the Titan Armor on the go (has a limited charge before you need to make a new one or recharge it using an external source).

Melee Pack - To be made later, will have a list of weapons that can be installed, including unarmed strike (your wearing the magic equivalent of power armor, your punches are going to do a lot of damage) and a Pulse Blade.

Ranged Pack - To be made later, will have a list of weapons that can be install, later tiers will include rays, the unibeam, lasers, pulse bolts, etc.

Transportation Pack - To be made later, will contain a list of different alternate forms of travel, including flight (with the ability to hover), possibly burrowing, fast movement.

Sensor Pack - To be made later, will contain various sensors and forms of sight, including Blindsight, Blindsense, Thermographic vision, Tremorsight, Tremorsense. Will also include a bonus to perception checks equal to 1/4 your ToS level (bonus will increase each tier).

Omega Upgrade (Ex): Upon reaching level 20, the Titan of Steel may choose one pack that he has reached Tier 3 with to gain an item for that pack known as an Omega Upgrade.

Spoiler
    Show
    Omega Upgrades (list is incomplete)

Ranged Weapons Pack - Omnibeam

Melee Weapons - To be made later

Titan Armor (Ex): The Titan of Steel is equipped with a suit of Titan Armor. There are a variety of Titan Armors for the Titan of Steel to choose from. Most Titan Armors require the Titan of Steel to have a certain Tier of an Upgrade Pack to be able to build, or it may require having a Tier of multiple Upgrade Packs. Some Titan Armors have special abilities that the others do not have, while some have better strength and durability.
    Titan Armor can only be used by the maker, and cannot be made for someone else since the armor is synced to the maker.

List of Titan Armor (incomplete)
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Armor Name|Upgrade Pack(s)|Pack Tier(s)|AC bonus|Maximum Dex Bonus|notes

Titan Armor MK I|
    none
    |
    |
    +5
    |
    +3

War Titan Armor MK I|
    Ranged
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

War Titan Armor MK II|
    Ranged
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

War Titan Armor MK III|
    Ranged
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

Titan Stealth Armor MK I|
    Stealth
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

Titan Stealth Armor MK II|
    Stealth
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

Titan Stealth Armor MK III|
    Stealth
    |
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

Scionbuster Titan Armor MK I|
    x
    |
    x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    |This is meant as a joke, not meant to be me thinking I'll win the contest, there just isn't a Hulk-based class.

Scionbuster Titan Armor MK II|
    x
    |
    x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x
    | Now that I think about it, should I keep it as Scionbuster, or change it to something like Tarrasquebuster or Dragonbuster?

Scionbuster Titan Armor MK III|
    x
    |
    x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

Destroyer Titan Armor|
    x
    |
    x
    |
    +x
    |
    +x

[/table]
    Last edited by masterstalker2; 2012-05-24 at 06:54 PM.
    "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it" - Edgar Allen Poe