Equipment: dual rapiers, a whip, a long silver staff with a large diamond on top, with a ruby and sapphire cut as spheres swirling around the diamond, the ruby giving off a flame and the sapphire giving off frost.
X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) nothing
X If their skin is a special color, add that: Elan's color skin (sorry, I'm pretty sure the word is Caucasian, but I don't want to end up being wrong and causing someone to go through a bunch if trouble and end up using the wrong skin tone)
Hair color: blonde, in a messy kind of style that is medium length. Think Aragorn length. The hair is behind the ears as well.
Race: Elf
X Class: The Dashing Swordsman (sorry, I like cliched, good looking, saviors of women in distress ^_^)
X Pose: A big smile, winking. holding his staff, his rapiers and whip at his side. He will be leaning in the staff.

If possible, I would like the clothing to include boots, an open shirt, showing off a muscular chest. I would also like a bit of hair in my face. Please, if anyone will create this for me, PLEASE PM ME! I will more than likely have little additions if you need me to get more specific.

Just a repost :)