1. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Slightly-Homebrewed, Steampunk-y mercenary camp! (ECL 1 to 13)[WIP, PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    Your sample NPCs should really use elite array for stats since they have player class levels. The elite array is: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8. However, I see that you scaled these to be hierarchical in their units so it's a bit understandable why the scorching soldier has low stats. Using the elite array as the standard makes it easier to judge how the unit fits together a bit more cohesively.

While you gave the steam cannon a range increment of 30 feet, does it have the standard 10 range increments as a projectile weapon? How quickly can it be loaded? How many rounds does it have? The gas mask is cool too.

I like what you've done but you played it too cautiously and as a result, these are just not all that impressive;

The drawings are excellent and weapons are cool but the stat blocks are lackluster.

Debby
    Thank you for your feedback =)
    I gave the Nonelite array to the lowest-level guys and the Elite array for the strongest ones.
    I guess i'll reset them all. (Also i thought i knew how the Elite array was, and accidentally used 15-13-12-11-10-8 )
    Fixing that now.

As for the Steam Cannon:
    Proper stats coming up, sorry. It was a massive overlook on my part. =)
    I'm going to fix them all now, and possibly add two more drawings (The Camp,s overview and plant)

EDIT: Stats corrected, maps will follow in a few minutes
    Last edited by Gandariel; 2012-06-15 at 09:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by actual quote from this forum
    So yeah. your wrong.
    Check out Camp Archimedes, a (slightly homebrew) mercenary camp full of interesting units. A great addition to any campaign (in my very biased opinion)