Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
This class seems very cool and flavorful, but unplayable. If you use your main class feature even for one round you fall unconscious for a week. I know that such a strong feature should have a drawback, but... it seems extreme. I don't know enough about balance to make a suggestion, though.

Also, there's no capstone at the moment. Such a flavorful class could have a totally awesome capstone.

EDIT: Right, balance, tier Cipher.
Well. thanks I 'spose.

Capstone en route.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Hmmm, I feel like something is missing, but I can't quite put my finger on it...

What are the sources for the picture out of the spoiler and the first one in the spoiler, btw? I know Excalibur and recognize Black Rock Shooter (ftw), but not those two and the first pic is especially awesome. Would like to know the artist, if possible.
I haven't the foggiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzoltar View Post
This class is underpowered, you dont have a good base attack bonus progression for a class that only do 1 trick, fight with a big sword. You can't do much with this class, few defense that help, but I honnestly fail to see how can someone like this can survive until level 2... They can't match any true deity only minor deity and demi-god should fear high level godblade so overall, I think that class need more oomph
:3 Then with that in mind I'll be finishing it.

This was another one of those rushed things. I was only halfway through the mechanics before I needed to rush the rest out, then slap on the fluff before I was pushed out the door for the parties of which my attendance was mandatory.

I'll resume work, look it over, tweak, add, snip, cut, jury-rig or what'ave you.