Quote Originally Posted by Cipherthe3vil View Post
You would have answered your own question, teleports 1 mile to hit them in the face. Why would it be bothered by a 15ft steel wall?
I was meaning to convey how I thought that a teleporting fireball was absurd. I thought that all it did was make it easier to find/hit the target, because of the red cloud? What's the explanation for it drastically increasing the range of pretty much all spells? This ability alone would make Grebblits the scariest caster ever. You fight one of them years ago, it gets a cut on you (heck, they'd probably engineer a syringe to be more efficient about it) and then they trade your blood around. Any Grebblit you encounter from then on has a chance to be able to bombard you with spells from a ridiculous range. Why would anyone wishing to play a Fullcaster NOT play a Grebblit? The LA ought to be pretty high to compensate for that ability alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipherthe3vil View Post
The use of blood as curses like this is common in witchy mythos.
I am by no means an expert on these, but my impression was that such magic (Sympathy Magic, using the blood) usually was confined to Divination and Enchantment spells.