first of let me justs ay

thanks for totaly tiwsting my words to suit your own purposes Jade Dragon, I appreciate is to a great amount.

But then a thought struck me, maybe you just do not actually know the difference between what the succubus and the D&D version of Erinyes represents so allow me to expand your knowledge base.

Wikipedia Succubus

Dictionary.com Succubus

Monster pedia Succubus

and in reards to Jarian and the perhaps wrong CR for this Erinyes. while I have ran it up against a living breahting party cosisting of different players. my own internal tesst is pretty spot on, a party fo 11th character kills an erinyes in 1 round, or even sooner if more than 1 wins initiative.

while 4 9th level character put up a decent fight and while it is not the whole 25% of resources used. They have yet to have any deaths and normally spent about 1/6 of thi resources to bring down an Erinyes. While she might be almost certain death for a single 9th level character, a party fo 4 is just too powerful for her to over come.

Debi, thanks for the whole thing about haste not givign extra natural attacks, though that kind of bums me out a bit :( will fine tune my erinyes with both of your inputs!