Quote Originally Posted by Network View Post
Inherents bonuses are limited to +5, aren't they?
I'm not aware of that being an actual rule, only a limitation of the wish spell and tomes.

To raise the swords is weird. There should never be an XP cost to obtain a class feature, and having every item on himself, all the time, become masterwork weapon/armor/shield seems a bit powerful, especially if you can use three or more weapons at the same time.
And yet people think the Kensai is the bee's knees, while this can do it without PrCing. What a strange world we live in.

Masterwork weapons at level 2 aren't all that special, and if you have three of them, well, you're probably not ECL 2 in that case.

To challenge the gods isn't better, because you can override the DR of the Tarasque, the gods and the abominations before reaching epic levels.
That's sorta the point, yes. You might not have a very good shot at winning, but it's meant to make the matchup with an epic critter sporting.

The savant incarnation for Nexus of Many Lives should give half the actual bonus.
Mmm, I don't think so. It's meant to be an auto-success on most skills, and give you a fair shot at swimming up a waterfalls or balancing on a cloud if you invested heavily in those skills.

Lastly, I think giving him a good will save progression is more appropriate.
A melee fighter without a good Fortitude save? Hwah?