Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
Alright, Internet. You win. I followed your advice on ponies, now it's time to go watch Gurren Lagann.

...huh, it's on Netflix. Score!
Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagan is a good series. It is however, less good in the first quarter and spikes and plateaus regularly. Things don start to pick up until

[SPOILERS!]
Spoiler
Show
Kamina dies

As a whole, I recommend it. And it's pretty fun later on, but havin gone through all the learning I have with our writefriends on how characters and narrative structure can and do work, some parts were very "... Oh, how convenient. Insert trope. Insert joke. Insert rhetoric. Guy gets punched. Catchphrase." *watches as these come true in short order*

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Bronycon: Oofa, makes me wish I could've gone. Perhaps next year, when I'm not on the other side of the world, I can meet all of you in person and stammer awkwardly as I don't have a keyboard to type out my thoughts well in advance of speaking them.
It completely changes the experience. We are now in my favorite part of convention going; hanging out with my friends afterwards.

And it sort of table last time, but I will live up to my name and try to get as many ponythreaders to the next one as I can, even if I can't go. No promises though.