Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
It should be clarified the hat actually takes up the head slot of magic items while being worn, otherwise Kirby can wear infinite hats and gain nigh-infinite HD.

Also, Kirby only ever did copy a single ability of an enemy he swallowed, and if we go by Super Smash Bros., then the swallowed creature wasn't even killed by that (the creatures in the Kirby games are more like minions than boss monsters or PCs as in D&D).

Inhale and Maw also don't have a designation of (Ex), (Su) or (Sp). I'd presume both to be (Su).

I'm also surprised that he isn't put down as an Aberration.
I get that he normally only gets 1-3 powers from each hat, but having a pink fluffball eat the tarrasque and only gain its regeneration was kinda bs. He doesnt gain the natural attacks, but he does get 4 itterative attacks with gigantic BAB and great strength for his bastard sword. Ill change it so that he can only wear one hat at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
Is there a creature size limit to be affected by Inhale? Otherwise there's nothing stopping Kirby from inhaling a Tarrasque, highly entertaining though that would be.
nope, and the tarrasque'd kirby is kinda the objective to have as a boss