finally, a true PEACH.

yes, and this guy should fight even less, as he never runs out of juice. he can play BFC master all day, without the actions to stab people. I guess all could work.

with telepathy... a number out of my butt. I could see giving a 30' radius and then start increasing again at 4th...

I try for around 3, but I could take 4. The reason it is a one round duration is to keep the action economy in place. he uses a full round action, he gets a round of obedience. I could see changing that at upper levels... Perhapce base it on foes HD? like every 2 below the mindbender you get another round? but still, it is a good dc, with the ability to be ability focused. perhaps at tenth it becomes a standard action?

1d10 is a good bit I think, reason I made it non lethal. and as a will save a lot of stuff will get hit. and being part of command it can affect mindless, so less problems. also, multi target with command!

wait, you don't want to be able to mind rape your allies? just make them walk in and out until they make the save. or pretend to be a wizard and throw fireballs of illusions and wow your allies.

I think I know how to shrink it down now... there is no duration, I should add that. you are just limited in the number of illusions you can have up at once.

no limit per day, they can only have the set number up at once, though I guess I should make a pool and give each illusion a point cost for mix and matching... also, the illusions only appear to those that failed the will save. if they are out of range or made their save they see no illusions. but if they fail the save they get no further save to disbeleave(to make DMs shut up about the interaction rules...)

will add.

it's fifth level, and they have a good will save. a 25% resistance to equal level foes and a nice save bonus seemed adiquate... but it bumps up.

I should make this a part of the illusion point pool... so it is at will but functions only in your telepathy range against foes that fail their save.

yep, at will.

for the scaling, remember that it is CL+1d20 against PR/SR, so each bump is another 25% resistance chance.

I could see that, but I am running low on ideas. also, I guess it just has three scaling abilaties, but they are powerful and active abilaties... perhapce some more passives, like a way to give allies actions like white raven? or a mind scanning abilaty... perhapce add it in at low level to forshadow mindrape?

yeah... it is really perminante mind control, as you can just remove all a subjects memory and add the memories of their loyalty and undying devotion to your cause... a tool that requires finesse.

1. well mind rape, but you are correct... it is more that I find mind control to get out of hand easily. when you have 30 friends that you cycle through your castings of dominate monster, you have a balance issue. I wanted to give the feeling of mind control without the mind numbing power of it.

2.low level I see it being used to line up the enamy for your party to take them down. make the enamy archer walk up to your fighter, or make the tactical enamy fighter walk into your chain tripper. latter I see it doing proper mind control things, making enemies stab themselves, making them attack their allies, making them all form up in a 30ft radius burst... and at high levels just grabing a few low will save thugs and using them as puppets... turning the BBEGs mooks into attack vectors. And their is the fall back of being a face, a super face.

3.reason I added the note that if they fail the will save they get no more chances. the DM can now go back to not trying to stifle creativity with ill defined RAW.

4.you are corect... I need to add a mind reading feature, but besieds that I am out of good ideas.

5.knock them out then coup de grace them in the face. or have the beat stick do it. or at latter levels make them stab themselves, or their buddies.

I will change it.